Música miércoles (music Wednesday)
Chayanne de Puerto Rico: Torero
We’re start the Spanish class Wednesday’s by watching a music video (or lyrics video) of a current or classic song in Spanish! Then we answer questions and have a discussion about the song in the Spanish language!
*My amiga Allison from https://misclaseslocas.blogspot.com/shared this great resource.
This is many students’ favorite day of the week for the reason that many students enjoy listening to music plus they get to:
- Listening to the Spanish language through song.
- They are being exposed to new genres and artists of Spanish speaking music.
- They learning the geography of where the many artists are from.
- Hearing different accents and slang from various parts of the Spanish speaking world.
- Getting catchy music stuck in their head.
- Cultivating an interest in new music.
- Bringing up cultural similarities and differences.
- Making learning Spanish.
- Having students excited to come to Spanish class!